Engine Troubles, Maintenance, Oil Changes?
You're in the right place.
- Your vehicle fixed, your way. Get a quote, book an appointment, or get answers 24/7.
- Confirm & Carry Out your appointment. This is the beginning of your long-term, customer care journey.
- Say goodbye to repair headaches. And say hello to the new standard we’ve set in auto care.
Vehicle repairs are no joke.
Since safe driving is your number one concern every time you head down the road, it's ours too. That's why we put precision repairs ahead of profits, a job well-done over a job quickly done, and let's do the "right thing" over let's do the "cheapest thing". As local residents, parents, and your neighbors, we do all we can to ensure our staff is expertly trained and informed in local and state laws, products, and repairs so everyone from master technicians to service advisors knows how to keep you safe.
Taking the Long View means the right repair for your driving needs.
As a professional repair shop, our ultimate goal isn't to squeeze every last dollar out of the people who walk through our door. It's to do the right thing and treat our customers the way we treat our friends and family. Since many of our customers are friends and family, this isn't a stretch, but a reailty. And we found that by doing the right thing, treating people like family, and providing top notch service, it's also good for our bottom line. Imagine that!
- Air Conditioning Service
- Alternator & Charging
- Battery Replacement & Testing
- Brake Services
- Check Engine Light
- Drivetrain Services
- Electrical System
- Diagnostic Service
- Diesel Repair
- Filter Replacement
- Oil Changes
- Manufacturer's Recommended Service
- Radiator & Coolant
- Steering & Suspension
- Water Pumps
- Transmission Service
Our electronic records and automatic reminders mean you'll never miss a manufacturer's suggested maintenance check.
Engine & Vehicle Repair
Engine repairs, brakes, shocks & struts, exhaust systems & mufflers, batteries & electrical issues, steering & suspension...
Oil changes, A/C system check, fluids, transmission flush, inspections, tire tread evaulation, battery inspections.
Avoid Costly Repairs By Staying Up-To-Date With Routine Maintenance
Follow these simple car care tips to get the most out of your vehicle:
- Change your oil every 3,000 miles for regular oil; 5,000 for synthetic oil
- Change antifreeze fluid, brake fluid, and transmission fluid every 30,000 miles
- Schedule a maintenance check every 30,000 miles
- Replace your air filter every 12 months or 12,000 miles
- Replace your fuel filter every 2 years or 24,000 miles
- Rotate your tires every 5,000 miles or every 6 months
- Use the penny trick to determine if it's time for new tires. Take a penny and put Abe Lincoln's head into one of the grooves of your tire tread. If you can see all of Abe's head, it's time for new tires.
What does the Long View mean anyway?
Every repair at Longview Auto is built on what's best for your vehicle and your long-term needs. It's not only about what needs fixing the day you visit our shop. As your long-term vehcile technicians, we approach your vehicle care needs like your family physician approaches your long-term health. What do we need to do today to keep you running well tomorrow? It's a level of care you're lucky to find in a good doctor, and is unheard of in our industry. Until now.
Book Appointment Now